• On EI or have had an EI claim in the last 5 years or earned more than $2,000 in insurable earnings and paid employee EI premiums on those earnings in at least 5 of the last 10 years, OR are a B.C. Employment and Assistance (BCEA) Client
• Age 19 years or older
• BC Class 5 or 6 Driver's License or out-of-province equivalent, with minimum of 2 years of non-learner driving experience
• Driving record with less than 4 penalty point incidents in last 2 years and no criminal convictions in last 3 years
• All fines and debts to ICBC must be paid off.
Benefits & Certificates Provided:
• $638 flat rate living supports for eligible clients
• 4 weeks of practicum training with local employers