WAREHOUSE OPERATIONS DIPLOMA PROGRAM-CWRG
About the Program
A 26-week free training program organized by Universal Learning Institute, funded by the Government of Canada through the Canada-British Columbia Workforce Development Agreement. It provides an opportunity to change your career path or enhance your current career path and upgrade your skills.
• Have a valid Social Insurance Number (SIN)
• Unemployed or precariously employed, or seeking training to find a new job
• Minimum 19 years old
• Be a resident in BC and be a Canadian Citizen, Permanent Resident, or Protected person with authorization to work
• Currently receiving regular Employment Insurance (EI) benefits or on Income Assistance (IA)
• Non-native English speakers require proof of score of 60% on ULI (Universal Learning Institute) ESL testing (Or equivalent from other standardized testing mechanisms)
•Universal Learning Diploma in Warehouse Ops and Logistics.
•Emergency First Aid Training
•Class 1, 4, 5 Forklift Certificate
•Boom and Scissor Lift Certificate
•Transportation of Dangerous Goods
•Super Host Certificate
Tel: 604.596.7722, ext.233